Music Banter - View Single Post - random ramlings
Thread: random ramlings
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

ok,i handle the reservation inquiries for our apartments and i just had to share this so you see what i'm up against and appreciate my knowledge of english a tad more....:

Hello !
I am from Hungary, me and my family( me and my wife and two children) want go holiday in Pag Island.
Period: about 2005.aug.03-2005.aug.20(+/- 3 days)..total termin is about 10-14 day....
We want reserve one apartment (4 persons) for this period.
Please write for me, how much euro must pay for this for totaly period, and for one night.
And the most important question: you have free apartment for this period?
How becomes the reservation ?

Hi, we are 3 Italian boys. We were to Novalja last year and would like to get back there. For the period from 08/06/05 to 08/16/05 do you have availability? If yes as we would come to spend? We look for an accomodation near the Novalja center. Thanks and see you soon P.S.: if you speak and write in Italian would be happy

Good evening,
I send you a scanning of the receipt of payment of the account on the banking account from you pointed,
And I would ask another Things about apartment, in the kitchen there is a refrigerator?
Best Regards
Edi

have you conditional air?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote