Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #2345 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
@ Loathsome Pete

3 Xbox'es!!!
What do you do to them? How much do you play?
I had the audacity to try and play them, something that Microsoft seems to be against. My first one just died suddenly, and wouldn't you know it but it happened the day after I started a 2 month medical leave from work. I bought it used and without a warranty because I didn't realize just how bad a failure rate the console had til after the fact, but at that point even if I had it had already been a year after purchase. My second 360 I will admit to playing a part in its demise, I left it in a spot that saw a heavy amount of sun, as well as cats who realized how warm the console was, they would sleep on it while I was playing it. Not only that but for a while I was using it as my DVD player as well and apparently that's not good for the laser because with games, the disc only spins at loading screens, but with a DVD it's spinning all the time (or so says the nice lady at Gamespot). Earlier in the year when I got my PS3 I bought a laptop cooling pad that I'm going to use with my 360 and I think I'm going to buy a second fan for the back. Still 3 is a pretty low number, a friend of mine has sent his off to be repaired 9 times in 4 years, and he actually really takes care of it.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote