Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #2350 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
I just sent my Xbox in for repairs a few days ago. Patiently awaiting its return so that I can start playing Dead Rising again.

Good call on Call of Duty 4 Pete. It's been unanimously decided in my house that that game is by far superior to the other versions. I'm pretty sure somewhere in this house both copies of World at War are being used as coasters or chew toys or something.
Not much choice at the moment in what I play, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, The Orange Box, and Grand Theft Auto IV are all the 360 games I have left, I have to wait 'til Monday for the rest of my check to clear so I can start up my Gamefly account again and catch up on some of the games from 2009 and 2010 I've missed. Definitely going to get Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition and Fallout: New Vegas next weekend though if I can find them cheap enough. I never bothered with World at War, I didn't particular care much for CoD3 because it was more of the same from the last one and it wasn't developed by Infinity Ward, the only thing I did like about it was that it had a Canadian army campaign, which was nice to see.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote