Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #4403 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

1) If you could do one thing to make the world a better place, what would it be?
I think give people jobs and health plans and homes and things like that. Also, if something could be done about prejudice, I would do it. I understand the consequences and the difficulties that come with all of these, I'm ignoring those for the sake of a truthful answer.

2) What is your favorite holiday tradition? Are there any specific to the part of the world you live in?
I really like Christmas because my sister and I sleep in the same bed and wake up early in the morning to open presents. Obviously it's not as early as it used to be when we were younger, but we've made it a tradition every year. Also, my sister and I buy each other presents the night before and it's always something neither of us expected, I love that.

3) What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
A stay at home mom. I want to be a teacher for a few years, take a few off, and then be a teacher when my kids get a bit older. Maybe.

4) Would you prefer to live in the city or the countryside?
The city. I go to school near the country and I HATE it there. I live in the subarbs, which I guess is an in between, but we don't have cow crossings here.

5) Why are things easier said than done?
Because it doesn't take much effort to say something.

6) What's your favorite type of cookie? (I might make you some).
Anything with lots of chocolate. Usually something like:

PS. I love your questions, NSW. [=

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote