Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #13947 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

You know what? I feel good. Really good.
I've had an awful time. 2010 sucked, it really did.
I broke up with my girlfriend in september 2009 and she moved out in april 2010.
Altough we both agreed it would be better to end our (6 year) relationship, after a couple of days I realised I made a big, big mistake. It took me over a year to feel good again.
And the last couple of weeks I feel really really good. Right now I want to jump and scream and sing (I won't, it's almost 2am). I feel so alive again.
I haven't got a clue what triggered it. A lot of things, I guess. The weather really helps, I love the winter. And the relationship with my ex-girlfriend is really good now. I'm glad she's still in my life everyday because there is no one with so many shared interests and such a nice view on life.
And then there's you guys. It's really good to talk to some new people, it's really nice to talk to people who genuinely love music and are really interested in expanding their musical horizon.
And you are so nice! The dutch are so crude compared to all of you. It makes me realize the world isn't as bad as I think sometimes.

So yeah, I feel good. Thanks to winter, thanks to time, thanks to you.

And no, I don't do drugs .
I do music.

P.s.: Is it just me or is all this happiness improving my English? ;D.

Last edited by s_k; 11-28-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Actually made an error in the Ps...
s_k is offline   Reply With Quote