Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #13951 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

The guy who runs the back to work course I'm doing was 2 hrs. later this monring. I pointed out to the other people ther that he's a cricket nut and...when he came in and someone mentioned this he actually grinned!!!

Also last week I could swear he said his wife didn't work. Today during yet another of his bizarre monologues* he said he didn't have to come into work 'cause his missis works and can pay the mortgage!!!

This was all a part of his response to my saying that one of the cons of job interviews was 'I'd have to hide the fact I didn't really wanna do the job'. I was going to go on to say unless it's a job you wanna do rather than a job you're applying for because it's morally wrong, or at least i think it is, to live off the fat of the land and therefore one is obliged to lick toilets clean for a living if that's the only work this cruel cruel world has to offer.
He's one of these high on life kinda people i think. Total scumbag! ha ha ha

*this time about why he'd still come into work everyday, even if he won the lottery, because of a tomato plant he keeps in the office to remind him of his mum and how proud she was that he'd got that job. He then explained his mum loved Daffodils!![I]