Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #4414 (permalink)
Nine Black Poppies
Music Addict

1) If you could do one thing to make the world a better place, what would it be?
I try to do lots of things, albeit little things.
If I could do something major... I dunno. It's not an easy question. Everything has ramifications and logistics that require a lot of thought.

2) What is your favorite holiday tradition? Are there any specific to the part of the world you live in?
Mmm. My holidays are usually very mellow. Christmas usually is just me, my mother and my grandmother sitting around drinking tea. I do rather enjoy that, though.

3) What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys-R-Us kid.
Anyway, I'm not sure yet, but if I stay on the path I'm on, I'll probably end up an arts critic or an English/film professor, either of which would find me pretty content.

4) Would you prefer to live in the city or the countryside?
Having lived in both, I find I prefer the city.

5) Why are things easier said than done?
Not everything is--sometimes it's much harder to talk about something you're already doing.
But when they are harder, it's because words can fit through all sorts of tiny little cracks that actions have to break open or go around.

6) What's your favorite type of cookie? (I might make you some).
The girl scout cookies in the purple box... samoas, I think? (I was a girl scout for all of 37 minutes, I don't remember). Other than that, a nice, big, soft, hot macadamia/white chocolate chunk sugar cookie does wonders.