Music Banter - View Single Post - Evp's (Electronic voice Phenomenon)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
I actually got a couple EVPs from a paranormal society way back when. I don't quite recall the name since it was years ago. I think they were based in Utah? They would post pictures from their investigations, and possible EVPs. I saved the most interesting ones.

EVP.mp3
kinder.mp3
stone.mp3

I do know that there are EVPs that sound like pure nothingness, and then somehow the investigators get something that I didn't even come close to hearing. Ghost Adventures are horrible at this. I would hear "rgahaijstss jader" and they would get "leave now". Then they would come up with a convoluted story about who it could have been and whatnot. "Was this the man who died in this very room in 1959? Was he angry about the fact that I was provoking him?"
I have a good one I just don't know how to upload it... It after further review with protools said "maybe" I don't understand what that meant because the way i answered the question, but if you think about it might know that it might or might not be going to get knocked down. Ill try to upload and blow up the voice again. It's super quiet and if you were to listen i would suggest a quiet room and some head phones.