Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #198 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitting_Singularity View Post
I just heard 'No Love' for the first time the other day. The first half of the song is mediocre.. I don't really like Weezy anyways, but em KILLED it on his verse, like I think that might be my favorite verse he's ever done. It just keeps building up and getting more intense the whole way through, I can listen to the whole song now and enjoy the beginning just because I am anticipating the second half.

I used to really be into eminem, but I haven't listened to him that much recently. what I heard of relapse sucked, I have been planning on listening to the whole of recovery cause what I heard of it was good, this will probably finally get me to do it
I think Recovery is really good. Some people still hating on it, not sure what they are hearing cause I am hearing eminem murdering verses. He just keeps getting better in my opinion. Right on about No Love. I don't think the sample really fits that smooth, but Em's verse is awesome and really shows his talent... Wayne's verse is terrible, he raps so damn slow. You can really see the contrast in skill between Em in Wayne in No Love I think
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote