Music Banter - View Single Post - What kind of man are you?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

To me a girl doesn't have to be pretty, as long as I like something about her looks.
Hair colour, doesn't really matter. I think I prefer brunettes but I've liked all different hair colours through the years. I don't like dyed hair. Natural colour, please.
The only thing I really can't find beautiful is a girl with really short hair. Like Annie Lennox or such. It just looks so unfriendly to me. It doesn't have to be really long (altough I like that), but it shouldn't be really really short.

Body... Well, I don't give a **** about breasts. Never have. I'd rather see them gone. Which is probably strange. I'm rather interested in hips, waist, belly's and shoulders.
And I do like a good looking vagina. Which is a strange thing to say, but I'm not the one who asked .
I usually am mostly interested in caucasian girls, but I have a friend who's half chinese who is incredibly pretty in every way
And I like simple clothing. I don't like skirts or dresses, I like girls in jeans or in skating pants and band shirts. I also like girls in PJ's and sweat pants. I like girls in large sweaters. It's a strange thing, but I want a girl to look soft and huggable.
I'm usually praised for that, girls never have to dress up for me .
I've never been into lingerie, but I love girls in shorts.

Strange, eh?