Music Banter - View Single Post - Hipsters
Thread: Hipsters
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #51 (permalink)
FakePlasticKid
Music Addict

hipsters is just like the emo kids, the grunge scene, and all these little scenes before it, its gonna be a phase

now given I support them more than the emo culture because well....at least their listening to more broad music but honestly i hate any of these sub-cultures which I'm sure I somehow fall into one of em given that everyone has to have one through their own choice or not

I agree with JackPat its more like being elitist because of music or movies or whatever

once these people learn to grow up and realize that conformity isn't some 1984 big brother bull**** its called growing up and trying to get by in this world where there is no such thing as being unique and theres no such thing as being a conformist

we are all on a journey to the grave, so why all these little clicks of people? if this just stayed in high school or maybe part of collage than i wouldn't rant but I'm seeing 30 year old hipsters and as a 17 year old kid I have to facepalm at how ridiculous it is to see someone not going to work just because they believe it will reduce their carbon footprint or some other nonsense

theres my 2 cents, not really well organized but whatever
FakePlasticKid is offline   Reply With Quote