Music Banter - View Single Post - Emotional qual. of Elec.??
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 08:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
shadowsniper
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltiraaz
Hm.. Will do for sure, this is something I've been looking for, for a very long time. Possibly a revolution is electronica? I hope so. I think its getting rather stale.
Yeah, there needs spice for sure. I like the fact that its not over popular, that way it kind of conserves some of its traits and doesnt become overly liberal in a way that would ruin the genre. I also think there needs to be additions to the genre though. Maybe making it darker would help... Maybe if you had more hardcore trance with some heavy sounds that blended metal or rock. As long as it doesnt become "rap"ified.

As for vocals, I think there is a lot of potential to go in any direction. Arab music has some really nice culture feels and blends to singing technique. Maybe some of that would help. Nice chorus with "heavenly" or "churchly" feel to it. You know, like those opera voices all together, it adds a nice base that empowers. Piano is always hot with techno and it should maybe be improved on. All these elements could be added and "electrified" by running them through synthesisers (I dont know if u get what I mean, but editing them with computers, etc.)

Any imput on how things could be improved?
shadowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote