Music Banter - View Single Post - Spanish language music anyone?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #86 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementine View Post
well I love music in spanish specially music from my country so I could be ages posting band names and songs
Great! I need help to complete all the music information in this thread. For the moment I've talked about some big names (Tequila, Los Rodríguez, Héroes del Silencio, Radio Futura, Vetusta Morla, etc.), but there's still a lot of work to do. At least we have to show the main artists, albums, genres and songs (and sometimes, if I have enough time for it, I also use to translate a few lines from certain important songs into English).

For instance, I think I should add more info about all those great Argies from the 70's (Pescado Rabioso, Pappo, etc.). Also, Calamaro, Soda Stereo, Babasónicos, Bersuit Vergarabat, Fito Paez... and that's only to mention a few... whew! Too much work for a single person. Will you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementine View Post
today I'll just share with you two songs, by this man who has filled my life the last 3 years with the most beautiful music.

YouTube - Anochecer - Lisandro Aristimuño y Kevin Johansen

YouTube - Lisandro Aristimuño "Cerrar los ojos" En vivo 2

(sorry I haven't figured out yet how to make the whole video thing appear haha)
Look, this way (without the &):

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 12-01-2010 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Minor correction: one word.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote