Music Banter - View Single Post - What kind of man are you?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #78 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

lol ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Dear Men,

What is it about long hair for most of you that's so sexy?
I used to think I wouldn't like (relatively) short hair; my gf had hair halfway down her back, and cut it it about shoulder length recently, and I discovered that I quite like it that length :P I don't accidentally lie on it all the time!

I think that short hair and long hair suit different people. The "norm" seem to be long hair for girls and short hair for guys, but tbh, it's all about finding the style that suits you. Me personally, so long as she has enough hair that I can run my fingers through it and mess with it whenever I feel like it, I'm happy!

Regarding the Blonde thing, I think that it is as a result of a vicious circle. Evidently at some point blonde hair was considered "desirable" by the majority of the male population, or at least it was perceived to be desirable. I would say what happened then (note: Then! not saying it's the same now) is that women who relied more on looks than intelligence dyed their hair blonde in order to make the most of this. Thus, you had a lot of people with dyed blonde hair who weren't exactly intelligent... queue stereotype.

Personally, I would say that this is further backed by the idea that it's not generally blondes in general who are considered stupid, but usually more specifically girls with dyed blonde hair.

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote