Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #13954 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
My mum just said she was going to get some milk fromthe shop 'cause a friend had rung to say they'd had a delivery. Then she said my Dad was going down later to get another 'cause the store onwer is only selling one bottle per person. Now we live in a village! A small village...yeh, like there's any other so everyone knows everyone, so when my dad goes in the staff in the shop are going to click straight away. But I also said to them 'what if other people don't get any 'cause you've bought two?'. To which my mum said 'well i'm giving some to the old lady across the rd. So I said 'why don't you just tell them you want one for the old lday across the rd.' She said 'well everyone could just say that couldn't they?' To which i said 'it's a nice middle class village, is there such a thing as a working class village?!!!! A/w i still feel it's a bit cheap and ****ty although giving some to the old lady across the rd. make it a bit better. I'd love it if they told my dad 'didn't your wife just come and get a bottle?'.

Why do i keep saying bottle? They haven't come in bottles for years.
What does this mean?

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote