Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey MB, I'm back! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
The reason I was away was because I was writing a an ecology thesis and this site was just taking up too much time. Now the thesis is delivered (yay!) and I once again have time to spend on musicbanter.
Who are you again?? I've forgotten.

Wait a minute.... Mites. Humor. Clever wit. Calm demeanor! Adorable rats!! Sexy science geek!!! IT'S ALL COMING BACK!!!!

Welcome home, Tore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Welcome back! Funny to say this, but I've been back at school for a semester now and find myself thinking of you and Vegangelica while sitting in Biology lecture. Hope all went well!
Heh heh, 333, I've been thinking about you and your plant pathology as I stare at fungusy corn at work. And I still remember Tore's and my "novel," too. Maybe I shouldn't use the quotation marks, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Have a look around for some spelling skills while you're at it kayleigh.
Tip: You won't find them on the streets of Glasgow.
Darn it all...he always gets to the jokes faster than I can!! Lovely kayleigh, it must definitely be a hassel to find enough computer time when you don't have one! I hope we'll be seeing your official Intro thread soon!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote