Music Banter - View Single Post - what bass/guitar do you own or want
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #197 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I just looked a Eastwoods at the shop down the street from me. Very nice instrument for there price. Just have to cross fingers since the Chinese make them now.

Also Mr Dave, I got the treat of playing a friend of a friends 1972 Fender Mustang Sunburst. He told me that his parents old friend never used it so they sold it too him for like 700 bucks. I was in heaven playing that through his Fender 65RI Twin Reverb's set to stereo. Hah not to brag since none of it was mine but hot damn it was fun!
holy crap that sounds awesome hehehe. reminds me of the one and only time i played a real deal Les Paul (a midnight blue '74). a friend of a friend got it by helping his uncle move. when it came time to moving the bed he noticed a case hiding under there, asked about it, uncle said he could have it for helping him move. THEN he opened it... and damn near peed his pants.

as for Eastwood their stuff is made in both China and Korea, don't quite remember what the price line dividing the manufacturing location is though. i also really hate that their site always lists 2 prices for every instrument.

one of their GPs would be extra sweet for some damn near authentic Kyuss action though hehehe. Eastwood GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote