Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #8641 (permalink)
Music Addict

I couldn't even finish watching it. This film was soul-raping and succeeded in traumatizing me.

Quote:
From Trailer Addict: A co-worker of mine has been talking about this film for some time now, claiming that it’s supposed to be the most obscene, grotesque, depraved, and soul-raping film ever made. More so than Faces of Death.

A Serbian Film, directed by some random Serbian dude claims to be a film like no other ever created. People who have seen the film have left the film, gone to the lobby and puked. One man stood up to leave, passed out and broke his nose. The film currently is only being shown at various, super-select film festivals, banned in Germany, and as of now, only available through pirated versions online.
On a lighter note, the night before I watched:

It's a brilliant Korean monster film inspired by an incident in Seoul where a Korean mortician working for the US dumped an obscene amount of formaldehyde down the drain. Definitely some political commentary about the US, so if you're not too familiar with what's going on between the US and Korea, it's probably not a bad idea to brush up on it. Either way, check it out!
333 is offline   Reply With Quote