Music Banter - View Single Post - A first Hello from Dublin..!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Musicnative
Groupie

Default A first Hello from Dublin..!

Whats the craic everybody??

This is looking like a great site, I'm a big music fan, really into anything from folk to rap and everything in between- good music is good music whatever it is.....

I suppose my long trusted cornerstone of music would be Bob Dylan if I was to pick one ...but it all depends on what day you get me on

I have to be honest as well about my joining this site which is not solely for pleasure - I'm a Post-Grad Digital Marketing student at Dublin City University and have been asked as one of my assignment (which is due in around xmas, eeek!) to research an on-line community.

The purpose of the research is to get involved with members, get to know them, check peoples interests and the various in's and out's and what-have-yous that make up the the community. And what better place than music which I love anyway...(two birds -one stone!)

So in the next few weeks I'll write up my assignment, the aim of which is to also give feedback to the community so its completely transparent and mutually beneficial for all......Mostly I'll just be browsing through the site like any member and interacting the odd time etc......using the 'netnography approach if anyone knows it...

So that's really it.....sorry about the long winded intro but its a must as part of the research to disclose your presence and intentions to the community...

Hope to talk and get to know a few of you over the next couple of weeks

Any help or pointers on how to get started would be great too (no...I'm not asking you to do my assigment....well we'll see )

Musicnative
Musicnative is offline   Reply With Quote