Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #4942 (permalink)
OctaneHugo
Goes back & does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by npc210 View Post
As for unpopular picks (or at least uncool), I have to admit that I love ABBA: Incredible hooks/melodies, underrated production values, just the quintessential pop band.
No shame bro. ABBA is what pop should sound like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
I am very much straight. I just don't get why you dislike Led Zeppelin.
They're boring. They're nothing special and while upon first listen they've got some enjoyable songs they get stale pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
What. I got bored after one verse, This goes on for 6 Minutes?
Actually it's only 3:47, no idea what the rest of that video would be.

Quote:
I thought rap was meant to be about the meaning of the lyrics and how it all "relates", yo.
Just like there's other kinds of music with DEEP MEANING in it, there's rap that has that and rap that's just supposed to sound good and be some killuh rhymes yo. That's what this is.

Quote:
Why yes, he just quoted The goddamn Safety Dance. While that wins some insanity points, it... pretty much lowers everything else.
You hatin' on The Safety Dance? Hell no. In the words of the ever-tremendous Saul Williams, niggas are gonna die. You gonna rag on his "It Takes Two" reference?

Quote:
We know who this be, it's me, no secrets
Stuck to the beat and glued to the sequence
Igloos than we is
You can catch us walkin on the weekend
While you awkwardly breathin
From all the second hand smoke

What does this mean. I mean really, what?
That third line is "Igloo freezin we is" and you forgot the most critical part: "Nigga you a square/Lit you at the tip/Blow it in the air". He's hating on punk MCs diggityface.

Quote:
That's just a random excerpt from the list of equally nonsensical lyrics that I found for this monstrosity. I quite like some Rap, if it makes sense, it flows, and there's a point to it. But this? This is just rubbish, mangled together and put to a beat. Yeah, Haters gonna hate, cause it's bollocks.
It's rubbish even though it flows, makes sense and there's a point (to have fun)? You're the one who's bollocks, pippip cheerio timefortea.

If Any Major Dude Has Yet To Tell You, Click Here
OctaneHugo is offline   Reply With Quote