Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Beautiful Female Musician
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #586 (permalink)
thirtiesgirl
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
True. For the moment. But if I tried (I mean, basing exclusively on two pictures), I'm afraid you wouldn't see them either, since our personal likes about "hottness" are very different from each other.
Zag, you're really making no sense here. Do you really claim that you chose to post a pic of Francoise Hardy, about whom you openly admit that you know absolutely nothing, because you "see her complexity"? How can you claim to know she's "sweet" or know anything about her simply based on a picture you like because it appeals to you visually? You admit that you don't even know anything about her music.

I have met and interviewed several women in the pics I've posted, been a fan of their music and written word for many, many years, and admire their devotion to their musical creativity, their personal style and world view, and their devotion to their families. I didn't just randomly pick some photos of women who I thought looked attractive to me. I admire and find them attractive for many qualities aside from and including the physical. You can't say the same of your rationale to post a pic of Francoise Hardy.