Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #788 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Chargers are the one team that never fails to completely baffle me, year after year. Start slow, then pick up steam and finish hot. But losses like today just don't make sense. Oakland is definitely improving, but there's no way they shoulda whooped San Diego today with as well as they have been playing.

Colts let another one slip through their fingers today... Coulda beat Dallas just like they coulda beat the Pats. Peyton is really forcing some things and is getting no help from their running game. Just pathetic running the football and the playaction game just isnt the same without guys like Dallas Clark.

I'm excited for the Monday match up Jets @ Pats. Biggest game of the year. I like both teams for very different reasons. I want to see the Jets win cause I love the way Rex ryan runs his team, but it's sooo tough to pick against Brady and Bilichek at home. Just gonna sit back, relax, and watch this beautiful game unfold.

What a treat this week for football fans... Steelers VS Ravens tonight played out like a typical hard-nosed rivalry battle and we'll see another great, building rivalry tomorrow night.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote