Music Banter - View Single Post - A first Hello from Dublin..!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Welcome to the site, Musicnative

I'm pleased to read that you've chosen us as your study group. Normally, we're not too happy about people coming here for help with their studies, but considering it's a study on us, I'm positive and and interested in what your conclusions will be. I think the MB community has some characteristics that I belive might make it an interesting community to study, such as it being made up of people from different age groups and nationalities.

To help you with your study, I'll notify the other moderators of your presence and intentions. It might also be a good idea to set up a thread in the The Lounge where you officially state the aim and plans for your study, unless you feel some level of secrecy might improve your results. If you have any other requests, feel free to send me a private message!

I also see you're asking for a good place to start. We have a newbie thread which hopefully should answer most questions you might have. A good place to start is of course the newbie guide! http://www.musicbanter.com/introduct...sicbanter.html

Good luck and hope you decide to stay when the study is done.