Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #765 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Ok, I haven't done one of these since I first joined so I'll go ahead and make one.

1) I like cats better than dogs, but mostly because I was allergic to cats when I was little. I was always so upset I couldn't hold one of those little fuzzballs, so when I got older and learned about the immune system in biology I set out to de-allergize myself. I got a cat and suffered through 2 weeks of red eyes and the sneezes, but I got myself a cat. Now I love em.

2) I have been so focused recently on finding a girl who is not white that now white people don't really even attract me. Luckily, this seems to be working out in my favor because I've been working on a cute Indian girl...

3) I am almost done with graduate school applications. If I don't get in anywhere else, I have to stay here in Indiana. I really REALLY hope that doesn't happen.

4) I keep checking facebook hoping the girl I just mentioned would get on. Then when she does, I just sit there hoping she will be the one to initiate the conversation. That's pretty sad...

5) I believe in statistical karma.

6) I recently tried out a dating site and ended up dating a paraplegic who stole my first season of the x files.

7) My ipod is the one possession that I would kill over. I would almost kill for my guitar, but not quite.

8) My opinions, views, and beliefs are constantly changing. It's not because I'm indecisive, it is just that everyday I learn new things that might affect my opinions.

9) I've made it known here that I am not religious, but no one here knows how much of a 180 I did. I was raised a Catholic and was even an altar boy for a year. I was all into that ****, too.

10) My cats like black metal.

11) Being a third culture kid is very stressful sometimes. I love the people I hang out with here, but there is always something that feels off. I can't put my finger on it, and for a while I thought it was just me, but every time I hang out with other third culture kids I relax and I am completely myself.

12) I sometimes feel like I was a really important person in a past life. I don't really think this is arrogant, either...I'm a very humble person. This is just a feeling I get...

13) I really want some stingray right now.

14) I am a decently built guy, but I am also abnormally flexible. I can put my legs behind my head.

15) I am horrible at absolutely every sport I have ever attempted.

16) I miss being able to grow long hair.

17) The first album I bought with my own money was the original score to the move the Rock. It was badass.

18) I refuse to wear anything more than my leather jacket, a hat, and maybe gloves, regardless of how cold it gets. Screw you, winter...bring it on.

19) I do research on alternative energies and biofuels. My ex is now an oil broker. Now, not only is she my ex...she is my enemy.

20) WHY IS THIS SO HARDDD

21) My retirement plan involves starting up a scuba diving shop on a beach in Thailand. This may sound like a joke, but I'm seriously going to do it.

22) I fall in love easily. It's probably good I haven't had many serious girlfriends, then, or else I might have had my heart stomped on quite a bit more than I have.

23) I like to complain. It's fun. It makes me feel better.

24) My favorite thing in the world is blowing people's minds with music that I've found. Nothing makes me feel better than someone going "Dude...who is this?" *insert band*..."They are freaking AWESOME."

25) I need to do laundry.

If you read all that....you must have had a lot of free time.