Music Banter - View Single Post - Salvē
Thread: Salvē
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lysergic Atrophy
Groupie

Default Salvē

Greetings. My name is Andrew, but you can call me what you wish, be it my entire username, LA, Andrew, Drew, or whatever you may feel the urge to use in reference to my name I had an account here a year or two ago but I never really posted with it and can't remember any of my log in info, so I hope it doesn't bother anyone that I made this one.

I like a lot of types of music. My main loves are progressive rock, psychadelic/classic rock, post Punk, indie rock/pop, indie rap, folk rock, and Black Metal. Not neccessarily in that order. Favorite Bands include The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Queen, Cocteau Twins, Of Montreal, Alcest, Ulver, King Crimson, and others.

I play Guitar, have only been doing so for about 7 months now, but I think I am pretty good for that ammount of time. I have written quite a few songs within the past 7 months. Most of my songs a pretty lame and simple because most were written arround really simple guitar work, but as I go on my songs are becoming better and more complex with each one.

I think that is an adequete introduction to myself. Hope to see you all on the boards. ^^
Lysergic Atrophy is offline   Reply With Quote