Music Banter - View Single Post - AOR: Anteater's Guide To The Best Of 80's Melodic Rock
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Default AOR: Anteater's Guide To The Best Of 80's Melodic Rock

Anteater Presents:
10+ Essential 80's Melodic Rock Albums For The Curious Chimp

Yeah, I know what most people think about 80's rock. "Gay", "Wimpy", "Overproduced" etc. What if were to tell you that, just like any other genre, there were gems and cult classics on par with any of your favorite records? What if I told you that even a few of those forever-hated well known arena rock albums were actually better than their reputations would tell you? Would you believe me?

On that inquisitive note, welcome, biased and nonbiased ladies and gents alike, to a relatively short review-by-review look into the psyche of 80's rock and 10 or so albums that are a cut above the rest...and most definitely worth being in your respective collections!

On a secondary note, anyone is free to PM me for said albums I review if they find themselves intrigued by what I say or what they hear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10+ AOR Guidepost Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-03-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote