Music Banter - View Single Post - Riot Grrrl!
Thread: Riot Grrrl!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
I know you're young, Paloma, but it's unfortunate that you'd reduce a woman to a body part simply because you don't like her politics, her music or how she presents herself to the media ('twat' is a slang term for vagina, for the uninformed). I can hope you'll one day learn to express yourself with a little more maturity because I'm sure you have many interesting things to say, but for now, your youth and inexperience betray you.

lmao, is this real life? You quote an old post of mine just to have an opportunity to condescend to me even further. Oh you're a classy woman, you know? For your info, I call everyone I dislike a "twat", male or female regardless. YOU dehumanise people when you put their GENDER before their ENTIRE PERSON. YOU make that the most important thing about them, which I find to be utterly hilarious! YOU are entirely disrespectful to everyone you try to argue with and take it so ****ing personally when someone doesn't agree with you. You cannot respect anyone else's opinion if it is different from your own. Why does everything have to be vaginacentric with you? You need to put down the Germaine Greer and think with something other than your ovaries.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote