Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #6773 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
urgh, noise, I honestly teared up a bit at your post. I hate the idea of pets withering away like that

Recently, I've been wanting to kill my math/science teacher. We're doing a project on Ice Ages in groups of four, but nobody wanted to be in a group with me. So, I was left doing the work of four people all by my self, and I don't have time to finish it. Even better, I asked for her to extend the deadline for me because I'm the only person working alone, and we have to do three parts to our project, which makes it even harder for me. I tried telling her that I honestly don't have the time to do the work of FOUR people in two days so I'm currently ****ed and she doesn't care. I'm going to fail my current grade because of a bad science mark because I only had two days to work on an absolutely huge project (and I said it's THREE full sized projects together) by myself, AND SHE JUST TELLS ME TO SHUT UP AND CONTINUE WORKING! Honestly, she's lacking basic logic:

one person does not equal four.
I absolutely hate it when teachers do stuff like this. That's actually really unfair... you should visit their house and shift paintings with your eyes.

Like in Matilda.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote