Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #147 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Paloma I'll be replying to this tomorrow.
Not because I don't give a ****. I really love how open you are about this and I'm really interested in your story (probably even a bit concerned about you, which is strange, but still ).
But it's 4:21am and I'm not very awake. I'll have to read your posting thoroughly and think about how to reply to it. I'll try my best

My ex-girlfriend (Her name is Fleur by the way. I don't like to call her ex-girlfriend as I speak to her everyday and my life would be rubbish without her. I also don't like to call her 'a friend', because she's so much more to me than that. So I'm going to use her name from now on) is actually using abilify. It works pretty well for her, altough (and this is what we were talking about earlier, that's why I'm replying to this now and save the rest for tomorrow) she is using it because of another medication that was making her numb. And then because abilify makes her nervous and shaky, she's having another medicine (and ADHD drug, I believe it's called Dexaphetamine) to suppress that...
Altough I must admit that these meds work really, really well for her, I still don't like the ease with which these medicines are prescribed to her. It't still chemical **** that's put into your body and I don't really like that.

Eitherway, I'll be back tomorrow to reply to the rest of your posting.
I'm sorry I can't do that now.