Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #3256 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Yeah over $20 is always too much... No more than $10 for heds though? Are you serious? That's dirt cheap, i don't know anywhere I've been on the east coast in the US that you can get heds for $10.

Ah, getting an Oz is such an awesome feeling. Love getting a big ole buddha sac. Just curious, whats the most weight you ever bought?
There's so much pot around here, so many dealers, and so many people who are able to cultivate headies or bring them in from elsewhere (because police tend not to search private property) that even the people shipping stuff in from elsewhere in the states (of high quality) are selling it for cheap. I actually met someone who was having to sell skunk weed at $50 an ounce, and it was legitimately a gram. No bull****ting there. I didn't buy it, because I much prefer what I'm getting right now, but it was insane.

The most I've ever bought at one time...myself and three friends were planning for a weeklong camping trip which a few other people would also be going on with us, and we all threw in on 8 ounces (half pound). ($1000 split four ways wasn't too bad, honestly. Paying $250 each with claim to 2 ounces was a good deal.)

Never seen than much weed all in one place before then or since then.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote