Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

I've had two big relationships in my life. One was with a girl who was a virgin, one is with a girl who pretty much slept with anyone she felt like. I know damn well which relationship has better sex :P

To be honest, I have absolutely no problems with girls sleeping around. I think that it's good, to a great extent, so long as you're careful, and it's exactly the same with guys. Sleep with whoever you want, but make sure that you don't overdo it. There is definitely such a thing as a slut, but I'd define a slut as someone who'd sleep with pretty much anyone, whereas a girl who likes to sleep around is, to me, entirely different. There's an element of choice to a girl/guy with sexual experience that a slut doesn't really have. She/he just does it.. cause. I'm not even sure why, maybe they like sex so much that they don't care who it's with, maybe they're just easy.

Certainly, I think that there shouldn't be a differential between a man-slut and a girl-slut. The whole idea of a "player" is ridiculous in itself, though I agree with Dirty in that I can see exactly where it comes from in terms of our social structure. Sometimes I feel daunted as to the amount of experience my gf has over my own, even when I know that she's told me a million times that she's more than happy with me.

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote