Music Banter - View Single Post - A first Hello from Dublin..!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Musicnative
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Welcome to the site, Musicnative

I'm pleased to read that you've chosen us as your study group. Normally, we're not too happy about people coming here for help with their studies, but considering it's a study on us, I'm positive and and interested in what your conclusions will be. I think the MB community has some If you have any other requests, feel free to send me a private message!

I also see you're asking for a good place to start. We have a newbie thread which hopefully should answer most questions you might have. A good place to start is of course the newbie guide!
Good luck and hope you decide to stay when the study is done.

Hey there really appreciate you taking the time to give me some pointers. The site is looking brilliant and I actually did a bit of searching the web of other sites and settled on this one, like you said, as it has a really good mix of age and nationalities. And cheers for the threads I'll make a start on them and see where it takes me...

The research should be interesting too, and as i mentioned in my Intro post its a completely transparent process and I'll be reporting back to Music Banter with my assignment and conclusions ( all objective of course).

Cheers again and may take you up on the offer of help in the near future....

Musicnative
Musicnative is offline   Reply With Quote