Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #184 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Anyone here have a physical deformity? I myself have very limited movement in my wrists. Can't bend them upward ( as if saying HALT ) and I can't bend them sideways very far. It doesn't hurt when I try, they just can't bend that way.
I don't know if this is really a deformity, but I have big wide feet which are very flat. I basically don't have an arch in my foot when I'm standing, and that gets really sore after awhile if I don't have my shoe inserts in. My ankles also get really sore as well. In the morning, my feet are so sore when I stand up because the tendon in the arch is being stretched out.

Since I'm a girl, it also makes it hard to buy shoes. I don't have the money to shop for custom women's shoes, so I often have to buy mens sneakers for everyday wear just because my feet wider than the average woman's foot. As for dress shoes and such, like high heels and flats - those are generally okay size wise, but I can't wear them everyday. I also have custom-molded Birkenstocks (they are the same shape as my inserts), to wear in the summer.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote