Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #6109 (permalink)
FaSho
____

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVEMENT SAW View Post
wowowowow.
You're an idiot and here's why:
Quote:
Kanye's early stuff was kinda juvenile and he's an okay rapper at best.
If by 'his early stuff' you mean The College Dropout, then you must have only listened to the first track We Don't Care, and assumed the rest of the album followed suit. I guess you didn't get to here the ultra-raw Never Let Me Down

Quote:
His newest album was alright too, "MoNster" is an amazing song and really intense.
Way to jump on the bandwagon to make your 'edgy' opinion sound more credible. The whole album is 'really intense'. Just like Graduation. It doesn't really make sense to like one and not the other. Plus, Monster is the only song on the album where he comes off as only an 'okay' rapper. That track is saved by the guests.

Quote:
His best album is 808s and Heartbreak though. Its so tight, its so filled with emotion and beauty.
I dig 808s, but it doesn't even compare to his albums other than Late Registration which is admittedly not great. Even the songs where he's joking around he sounds super-passionate. And the there are many tracks on MBDTF that are much more 'beautiful' than 808s (All of The Lights for example).

Bottom Line: 808s isn't nearly as good as his other releases, and saying so is just for the sake of being controversial.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote