Music Banter - View Single Post - Force-Fed Music
Thread: Force-Fed Music
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #51 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

This is a really interesting concept, I think. Pushing your music views upon others. I've had so much music pushed on me, it's not even funny.

Katy Perry's "California Girls"

There's no, "Oh but it has a good beat" here. it just sucks. And so does "Fireworks" for the most part.

Any Mike Posner songs. He's ****ing annoying. I don't like him. His voice isn't that good. And it sounds like he has a speech impediment. But for some reason, everybody is ALWAYS trying to get me to listen to him.

Any Taio Cruz songs. "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes. Sayin-" Shut up.

Taylor Swift. My suite loves her. And I don't know how I feel about her, but I know I don't want to be told to youtube her songs when they all sound the ****ing same.

Honestly, though, being force-fed sucks, even if you like the music. I hate anyone's views being forced upon me but I have to say music bothers me more.

This is something I don't usually talk about, and if I read it over, it probably won't sound very intelligently written, but I'm sure you all know generally what I mean.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote