Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2010 Musicbanter Awards - Nominations Round.
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #54 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Most Underrated Poster - Engine. Great conversationalist, killer taste, deep thinker, all around good guy.
Smartest poster - Davyan Cowboy
Most Missed Poster - KHFreek. I will follow you to the ends of the earth. But not to Jussoli.
Biggest Drama Whore - OctaneHugo since I can't nominate myself and he seems to think he's smarter then everybody and just acts like a general cock.
Sexiest Member (male) - TerribleLizard
Sexiest Member (female) - AwwSugar. You hate me but you look so goddamn cute while you do it.
Best argumentalist - All of you. How 'bout that?
Worst argumentalist - VEGANGELLICA because meat is bad, mkay?
Best Writer -
Biggest music nerd - Loose_Lips_Sink_Ships
Funniest member - KHFreek because cheerleader vaginas
Angriest member - Big3
Nicest member - Jackhammer because you put absolutely everybody before yourself and even if the world has spent its whole day throwing shit at you, you still emphathize with others. Vegangellica is super duper nice too, she sent me some very sweet (long as hell....) PMs.
Biggest Troll - Stone Birds. Why do you keep coming to this website? You don't have a friend in the world here.
Biggest contributor - Bob for the quantity plus quality divided by time he's been here.
Most Improved Member -
Most virtuosic - Conan
Best avatar - Gunnels always has the best ones.
Moderator of the Year - Nonsubmissivewife
Best new 2010 member - Bob. Everything you send me is fantastic
Member of the Year 2010 - Conan because you dominated everyone at everything and they loved it
Most Mainstream Music Taste - Fasho. Do you listen to anything even remotely edgy?
Most Obscure Music Taste - Jackhammer. 3,549 artists on your last.FM.
Best Thread Starter - James because mini-reviewing the song above me accounts for 1/4 of my posts.
Best Mediator -Crash for trying. Dr.Seussicide also tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret

Last edited by Queen Boo; 12-14-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: You were adopted.