Music Banter - View Single Post - member bans
Thread: member bans
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #237 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
He is. This is about what happened. I.e. could it happen to them. Don't be fooled by the title, this is self-concern with a bit of gossip.
I think you're absolutely right.

I should add that almost all of the posters here have shown that they, at least marginally, have the good sense to know where to draw the line in regards to what's appropriate and inappropriate.

Yeah, we do make sexual innuendos, flirt, and what not here and I'm not saying that it should stop, but almost all of us know that if, like VEGANGELICA alluded to, we don't have something of a rapport with the person that is the object of our joke, then we should at least be somewhat aware of where to draw the line.

As human beings existing in a society you are expected to make the distinction between appropriate and inappropriate behavior everyday and act accordingly, and almost all of you do so quite naturally. There should be no reason why a person's behavior on an internet forum should be an exception to this.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, please don't worry about this. All of the people that are concerned about moderator retribution have shown through their participation in this forum that they are valued members of the MB community and basically know how to behave like a Homo Sapien.