Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums you're looking forward to in 2011?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Vintersorg has a new album coming out in January that I am patiently awaiting.

Ulver has a new album coming out sometime in 2011 as well...

I expect Deltron 3030's Event II will finally be released as well as Immortal Technique's The Revolution Vol. 3.

I know that Blackalicious and Aesop Rock are suppose to have some new material next year, although I poster outside a coffee shop I frequent says I have to wait until winter 2011 for the new Blackalicious. I've also heard whispers of a new CunninLynguists album and suspect Sadistik will release his sophomore album as well.

Devin Townsend is also putting out the final two albums in his 4 album project, plus I've heard rumors of a sequel to Ziltoid the Omniscient (2007) may come out in 2011, but I am not holding out hope, 3 releases in 1 year is pretty insane even for Devin.

I heard Mikael Akerfeldt is working on an solo acoustic album that will most likely see the light of day next year, but I have also heard of a new Opeth album as well.

Blackfield is releasing Blackfield III next year, and I am one of those weirdos who actually enjoys Steve Wilson's Blackfield work so that's another album on my list.

That's just what I know off the top of my head, I'm sure I'm missing tons of stuff.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote