Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2010 Musicbanter Awards - Nominations Round.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #96 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Birds View Post
me friends: +81 Conan Vegangelica RezZ TCS UB OceansAndSilence Numberninedream Dr. Suessicide
i probably
also most of what i post is "on-topic" unless it's in the lounge which is supposed to be off-topic, also most trolls are fake accounts i am not so i'm not really a troll.

p/s/ the only reason i reacted like this is because the latter statement was false
Yes, Stone Birds, just like Conan said, you *do* have MB friends here. I know that you and I disagree on veggie issues and my anger at meat-eating bothers you. Yet you have still given me input on my lyrics right from the very start. It takes a big person to try to offer feedback when the topic isn't his cup of tea.

Plus, you are a serious musician interested in improving his skills, collaborating, and communicating with other musicians. You seek feedback on your work...which is what this site is for...and you appreciate feedback when given. Finally, when I say "Hi" you answer back "Hi." I might actually vote you the bravest MB member, if there were such a category, because you are open to meaningful interactions with others.

Ergo...you be MB friendo. No trollo. Just like Conano saido. Conano coolo, no-o? Me like-o Conano. Me like-o Stone Birdso! Me like-o Pavemento Saw-o, too-o. Me like-o!!!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 12-16-2010 at 04:32 PM.