Music Banter - View Single Post - Top albums you discovered this year that aren't from 2010
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Default Top albums you discovered this year that aren't from 2010

As music nerds, I'm sure most of us are constantly discovering music from various decades and not focusing strictly on the current year. I'd venture so say I discover more from other years than the current one. I mean there's basically 5 decades worth of stuff to go through versus any year we happen to be in (I don't have much interest yet in anything older than the 60s). I think anyone who focuses entirely or mostly on the current year doesn't have as open a mind as they should - and that's fine, there are many youths here that are still developing their tastes. Hell even us old folks are still developing, we wouldn't still be addicted to music if we weren't.

Anyway enough of that! Tell me what non-2010 albums you discovered this year that blew you away!
I encourage you to include the artist and album name in text, the year of release, an image, and please say something about what you're posting.

Last edited by sidewinder; 12-16-2010 at 11:29 PM.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote