Music Banter - View Single Post - MF DOOM vs. Del tha Funkee Homosapien
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #74 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoucheGuy View Post
Del, because he doesn't hide behind a mask and he isn't changing his name on us all the time.
Del does not hide behind a mask, but he does have a few aliases. Such as Sir DzL, Deltron, Del the Funky Homosapien, Del THA FunkEE homosapien. That's about it. Not even half as many as DOOM goes through, for true,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRavenEffect View Post
and Doom still hides behind the mask so he can use his Doomposters... making money without even having to play a show? The true super-villian.
Muahaha indeed. I think it's pretty funny, honestly. It breaks a lot of fans hearts. I went to Rock the Bells 08 in SF and neither DOOM nor DOOMposter showed up. But we were there to see Hiero and Blackalicious and the Wu and Rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abearmauledme View Post
I think that Doom is more creative period. You won't hear the stuff he says coming from anyone else. Del on the other hand just has a distinctive voice and a nice flow. Plus Doom's beat making is sick, "The Fine Print" anyone?
This one... Mmmmmm....

I think that Del is more creative period. You won't hear the stuff he says coming from anyone else. DOOM on the other hand just has a distinctive voice and a nice flow. Plus Del's producers (Automator or otherwise) are sick, "3030" anyone?

I need to make it clear that I respect that that's how you feel. But... have you even heard Del's new stuff yet? Have you heard his old stuff? Did you hear 3030?

DOOM's newest didn't thrill me. It's gathering dust. I'm a DOOM fan, but in this case, I need to argue for Del. DOOM has a sick flow but I think Del has him beat on creativity and innovation, as well as content.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote