Music Banter - View Single Post - Mrd00d here, hoping to settle in
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Hehe, I've had a similar journey backwards in time. I am quite pathetic with knowledge about music from the last decade, but from the 90s and back through time to the 50s/60s, I'm familiar with/know a lot more.

It's always nice to see someone else with an interest in both jazz and rock music from previous decades! Among your space rock mentions in the psychedelic rock thread, I saw you mention Steve Hillage which makes me think you might enjoy our prog & fusion album club which was created for discussing prog & fusion, one album at a time. We've done quite a few Canterbury scene albums, hence the Hillage connection.

You should check it out when you have the time
Far out. I'm really digging your style, too. I'll be there man. Need to give my eyes a 30 minute break. Okay I'm down with that. Give me some direction. That's exactly what I'm looking for. It looks perfect.

I guess this is good to know for my intro thread. I have this thing, I post a long post and then I sit there and edit it for another 5 minutes after I finalize it (it's backwards, I know). How bout Van der Graaf Generator, eh?

Last edited by Mrd00d; 12-17-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote