Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #59 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I'm on a uni network and a couple of years ago, I found a shared folder on the network here from a guy who had shared his large collection of pdfs on how to seduce women. One of them was about hypnotizing women to bed, although it probably had more to do with eye contact than hypnosis .. I hope
Sure, but understand thats highly delusional. As someone who's been invested in that fetish scene for some time (over 10 years at this point), its either someone starting out being taken by the hype, or someone who is creating things for the express principle of Role Playing.

It should be said clearly and directly that even if you were willingly giving into hypnosis which is almost universally required for it to function, you still can't be made to do things you don't want to. The Manchurian Candidate is an extreme situation.

There certainly are videos and books that say things like "hypnotize your fantasy girl" but those should be seen as on par with things like male enhancement, weight-loss pills, and "build muscle while you watch TV!" products. - In short, frauds set out to rob people.

Sorry for the run on, but there is a burgeoning scene out there where consenting adults engage in all sort of crazy **** because they enjoy it. I'm just defending those folks.

Edit: Did the math, corrected myself.