Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #768 (permalink)
Kaimon
Talking Cactus

Lol doing another one. There might be repeats, I just can't remember.

1) I've gained an interest in Bleach. The anime. The English dub. A friend has slapped me over this.
2) I am officially in love with Ashly Burch.
3) And her brother.
4) ....Maybe their dad too.
5) I want to die in my 60's-70's in a bombastic way.
6) Mean Girls is my favorite movie of all time.
7) I find people incredibly annoying, yet I couldn't live without their company.
8) I think every karaoke machine exported out of the Philliphines should be burned.
9) I've looked at the Karma Sutra when I was 11-12. And not be accident either.
10) I looked at a classmate's answers on a very small quiz in English last year because I forgot to read the short story it was about, but I felt bad so I didn't write anything on my paper.
11) I did not feel bad about forging my parent's signature once this year though.
12) I can spot the word "muse" in anything.
13) I'm a White/Filipino hybrid.
14) I failed almost every test in a Italian 101 course I took over the summer at City College, and I got a B as the final grade.
15) I failed one of the tests because in a passage written in Italian about a music festival, they mentioned Radiohead, so I spent the rest of the time drawing Thom Yorke on my test and neglected the rest f the questions.
16) I swear like a sailor, ya seadogs!
17) I once imagined a relationship with this gay guy with me as a guy. It was amazing.
18) Every day on deviantart, I search up the newest entrys on "Sherlock", "Doctor Who", and "Muse". I am never disappointed .
19) Psych, Doctor Who, and Sherlock are all my absolute favorite shows.
20) White Collar is a very close 2nd.
21) I hate the burning ******* which is Bobby Flay.
22) I once tripped on a grape right in front of the person that I had a crush on.
23) I'm partially addicted to liking things on FB.
24) Any class concerning with music always ends up being my favorite.
25) My orchestra instructor/viola teacher is my hero. I have so much respect for him it's crazy. He's also one of those people who look so incredibly....normal, that you wouldn't suspect he's been part of all these amazing things.
Kaimon is offline   Reply With Quote