Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #769 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

hmmm shall i try this again?

1) I have four scars on my left hand that i can make into the shape of an A, which is awesome because of my name :-)

2) I don't play video games for more than a few hours, but i can watch a video playthrough of a game all day

3) Along with that, I only play my console games for a few hours on average, but if an internet flash game is challenging and intriguing enough, i'll play it for days in a row

4) And with that, i once spent two weeks straight trying to beat this flash game

5) I STILL haven't been to a big name concert.

6) I haven't gotten a new album (bought or downloaded) in over a month. I really need to get new music.

7) Jersey Shore is a guilty pleasure of mine

8) I wish to travel to Canada someday, not because of the weather or any monuments/landmarks, but because the people there seem really cool

9) Still haven't kissed a girl yet, just turned 20 back in October

10) I'm really scattered when it comes to doing things, so mutlitasking is something that comes easy for me/something i prefer, actually

11) For my finals that i took recently, the longest time it took me to finish one was 35 minutes

12) The shortest time it took me to finish one was 10. Technically 25, but the teacher was 15 minutes late.

13) I don't know whether those last 2 are good or bad.

14) I recently found out that I have a younger brother from another mother and due to some unforeseen circumstances, he may end up living with my family. If this were to happen, I wouldn't exactly know how to approach this. :/

15) Last year I switched majors from architecture to psychology. Most people i tell that they're confused that i would switch to something so different.

16) Leaving architecture was probably one of the best decisions i have ever made in my life and even if psychology doesn't pan out, i have no regrets :-)

17) I wear plastic framed glasses because whenever i had metal framed ones they would leave bad cuts and scars on my face.

18) A close family member recently asked me to help them do something that was part of an issue i originally opposed, and helping them made me realize that i don't believe in my original viewpoint as much as i thought i did.

19) I'm developing a bald spot just past my forehead. It's not too noticable now, but in 10 years it will be.

20) And I'm fine with that.

21) I don't get how people are so sad about getting older and miss the "good old days" of highschool/middle school. Then again, i personally hated highschool
and middle school, so that may be the reason

22) I've been having an increasing number of premonitions in my sleep for the last few weeks.

23) I get really touchy-feely when i get drunk/stoned, and not just with people.

24) Up until the beginning of this semester, i didn't know what it felt like to be in love with someone.

25) Now i'm finding out how much of a ball-buster love can be :[

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 12-18-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote