Music Banter - View Single Post - Crash's Daily Reader
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #64 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

- 18 DEC 2010 -

Happy Holiday's MBers, it's that time of year again, and I'm pretty much back. So here it is, Crash's Daily Reader, new name, same questionable taste. I'll be living overseas in less than a month and that's had me pretty freaked out for a bit now. So I've been laying low recently, jamming on some different stuff, and basically not doing much else. So in some sort of off-putting attempt at a come back, here goes my latest attempt at a journal entry.

Oh, and by the way... Zed's dead.

Track of The Day: Panther (Zeds Dead Remix) by Barletta

Only Zeds Dead would be capable of conjuring up such an artful combination of filthy wobble-step and traditional dub music. ZD is able to lay his overweight bass line right alongside the original dub track almost seamlessly, and he does a great job of filling the leftover spaces with ambient ear candy. The vocals and residual instrumentals add a nice accent in the treble range to balance the sound of the track. The dub music provides the necessary intro to the rather quick drop, which comes in timely, yet with great force. There is certainly no question about when and where this track is in business. The track maintains a good pace and doesn't really let down, it just gets better and better the more it goes on.

Overall, this song will vibe you out and get you moving at the same time, and who could ask for a better Christmas present than that, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote