Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2010 Musicbanter Awards - Nominations Round.
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #166 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Personally, I like the idea of voting after nominating, because not having been around for long, I find it easier and am more comfortable allowing others to bring suggestions to the table, and then ultimately casting amongst those votes.
I agree with Pedestrian. Collect the nominations, then have a vote. People may change their minds when they see nominees about whom they forgot while making their own nominations.

However, I do agree with those who say the voting doesn't *really* matter; this whole exercise is more of a way just to recognize people for their contributions to MusicBanter. Thank goodness "most boring member" is gone this year!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post

C*nt.

Oh yes. "C*nt!" You say "c*nt!" I don't know why I was thinking you say "twat."

Thank you for correcting me! I *knew* there was a reason I always thought your username was "TheCunningCunt."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Pfff. Why cause I picked you as nicest? You are. Thats why I'm soft when I speak to you.
Really, I'm quite touched by that, Big3. Who would have ever thought that YOU would be nice to ME?!? *I* sure didn't!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 12-19-2010 at 03:47 PM.