Music Banter - View Single Post - Crash's Daily Reader
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 05:17 AM   #65 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
- 21 SEP 2010 -

Alright so I'm back on this thing, and I'll keep doing my best to keep this thing as "daily" as possible. It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't really had a lot of time to stop in and do an entry. Not much today, day of work as usual, followed by my bi-monthly trip to the grocery store. Lots of fun. Oh well, lets hear some music already. You may be asking yourself, "self, I wonder what type of music crash will have in the reader today...?". Well, the answer is, Psychedelic Blues. That's right, an interesting combination isn't it? I thought so.

Song of The Day: Frustrating Sound by Radio Moscow

The driving blues rock sound of the band is pretty up front and in your face on this particular track. The psychedelic elements are more on the back burner on this one, but still present regardless. The bass playing is what I like most about this band, it's always so tight with the bass drum and makes for a great bluesy sound. The interlude where we hear the guitar lead is quite impressive, as the band plays an increasingly intense and furious backdrop to the lead before breaking down and reverting to a more simplistic version of the original riff, and the song fades out from there. Overall a great track (that happens to be a live recording) from a great band.

I know there is a Radio Moscow thread here on MB somewhere, but they've never really gotten any notable attention on here. So hopefully you like it. Enjoy.
Great post. I am pretty sure I started a RM thread but noone posted in it like you said. Have you heard Brain Cycles, there second album? Its ****ing amazing.

I cant wait until they release something new, there due any time now.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote