Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 03:53 AM   #184 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
When I got back from Iraq I was in the best shape of my life. Unfortunately, I tore a ligament in my wrist soon after, which kept me from the gym. I'm naturally a very skinny kid (I was 6"1, 132 lbs when I joined the Air Force). So after six years in the gym, three and a half months killed me. I lost 30 lbs of straight muscle in that time. I've been working my ass off since, and felt like sharing some progress pictures. I still have twenty pounds to put back on, but I've managed a good deal since the injury.

Before/after pics

Major effing drools. Seriously...I almost feel like stalking you. Almost.

Ok so I've been signed up to a gym for a couple of months now and I'm uber keen to loose weight and build muscle. So far I've gained an inch off my thighs, lost 1.5 off my waist and...sorry boys 2 inches off my bust. It's always the first to go.

Now I know how much people hate skinny girls complaining about their weight, but my stomach is going to be toned as a board when I'm done with it. I can even do push ups now with my personal training routine.

I can't believe how long I can run for now. And I feel like when I go to the gym my mood picks up big time.

Anyone else having success so far?

Edit: I want to eat my breakfast off your chest.