Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey all,
Thread: Hey all,
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
the_13th
Groupie

Default Hey all,

Hello my name is Jason, I'm a 28yo Australian and I am addicted to music. (aren't we all)

I am known online as "The 13th" which is actually a very short and uninteresting story (basically its my D.O.B.).

I have a huge range of musical tastes, I'm not a huge fan of beatles music but do respect what they've done for the industry. I was always a huge fan of Michael Jackson's music but could never decide what I thought of him as an artist. I'm a massive Alice Cooper fan and have been ever since I was a kid, I love heavy metal and I love the softest of ballads. I cant say I'm a big fan of country music also can't stand listening to ABBA.

As I said I have a very wide range of musical tastes, I consider myself fairly normal in that way though I know some of my dislikes arent exactly popular opinion. Personally I actually do sing, I'm a tenor who sings by ear, I also do acting and to date this has usually been expressed through theatre.

Currently considering doing some recording of my own and researching the equipment I would need to record my own singing through my PC whilst developing my sound. Its all hypothetical at this stage of course but I've been asked why I dont try it enough times that its got me wondering..

So my main interests forum wise is recording equipment and general talk and discussion, have no intention of posting any work of my own (assuming that it ever happens, which it may not)
the_13th is offline   Reply With Quote